How to Remove Upper Lip Hair Overnight, Naturally, With Honey at Home Immediately, Get Rid, Permanent Cream
Thinking of your upper lip hair removal? Get Insights on the best way to do it naturally, immediately at home, with honey among other methods such as creams for permanent hair removal.
How to Get Rid of Upper Lip Hair
Growth of facial hair is a normally phenomenon to both men and women. Facial hair on our skin plays a vital role to our body by protecting the tender skin from dust and grime. Women find it odd to have facial hairs especially on the chin and upper lip.
Before we find out on how to remove upper lip hair, let us understand what causes such hair among women. Hirsutism is a condition that describes this phenomenon.
Hirsutism is a condition where there is an abnormal increase in the amount of androgen, a male hormone, in the woman’s body. This leads to the growth of hair on various sites of the body including the upper lip. The risk of developing hirsutism is determined by the following factors:
The ethnic background of a woman greatly determines the extent to which she is prone to the condition. It has been seen that hirsutism is more common among women of some regions in Asia and Africa than their counterparts in North America.
A woman has a high chance of developing hirsutism when the condition runs in their family.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (POS)
POS is a condition where cysts develop on the ovaries. When a woman gets affected by POS, along with other symptoms, she could also have hirsutism.
- Cushing syndrome
This is one more disorder, the symptoms of which also include hirsutism. The syndrome leads to an alarming rise in the cortisol levels in the body.
Hirsutism can be seen as a side reaction to certain medications as well.
Upper lip being one of the body parts where a woman least expects hair to growth it is such a good idea to think of removing such unwanted hair.
How to Remove Upper Lip Hair Naturally
There are several products in beauty shops and market that can be used to remove upper lip hair and include; creams, sprays, hair trimmers and laser hair reduction. However these product may be harmful to your and cause secondary infection like acne and pimple ,father more they are costly and pocket enemy.! Do not worry though; there are natural and cost effective ways on how to remove upper lip hair. These natural ways if used regularly it reduce the amount of hair, and over a period of time, remove it completely.
- Brown Sugar Waxing
Sugar waxing is very similar to waxing as it removes hair from the root when done properly. Also being natural it is not painful as normal waxing because it doesn’t stick so much to the skin. That is why it is a smarter way on how to remove upper lip hair. Below is a ways and procedure to use when doing sugar waxing.
What You Need:
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- ¼ Lemon juice
- ¼ Water
What to do:
- Mix all the ingredients in a pan and heat them on the.
- As the mixture heat wash your face and pat it dry ready for waxing.
- Dust the upper lip with face
- Using a spatula put the sugar wax on your upper lips and ensures it is at the right temperature not to burn your lip.
- Now put a soft dry cloth over the lip area and rub the area for a few minutes in circular movements.
- Then peel it off from the bottom to the top in quick motion.
- You can put an ice pack on the upper lip in order to ease the pain and bring down inflammation.
- Egg White
This is another home remedies on how to remove upper lip hair safe on face but you need to use on a regular basis, almost two to three times in a week.
What you need:
- 1 Egg white
- Some corn flour
- 2 table spoon of sugar
What to do:
- In one egg white, mix some corn flour and sugar.
- Whisk the paste well into stickiness before you apply it.
- Apply the paste on the upper lip region and leave it to dry. After 30 minutes, gently peel it off.
- Egg white paste bleaches your skin. This helps it cut down on the appearance of upper lip hair as well.
- Turmeric and Milk
Turmeric has been in use for treating skin diseases for centuries in India and across the world .In addition to having antibacterial and antiseptic properties, turmeric also can be used on how to remove upper lip hair and inhibits hair growth. While turmeric is effective in the removal of fine hair, it may not remove dense or heavy hair.
What you need:
- Small bowl
What to do:
- Mix turmeric and milk together until you have a thick paste at 3-1 ratio of turmeric to milk.
- Spread the paste onto your skin in the same direction of your hair growth and allow it to dry
- Use a dry washcloth to scrub your skin in a circular motion and remove the paste.
- Repeat the treatment every few days or as you see hair growth. After using this remedy for a few months you may notice the hair is finer and takes longer to grow back.
Turmeric will temporarily dye your skin yellow. Once you’ve removed the turmeric paste simply scrub your skin with a little baking soda and soap to remove the yellow tint. You can also lessen the discoloration by dipping a cotton ball in milk and rubbing it wherever you used the paste.
- Potatoes juice and lentil
The contents of this pack will unclog pores and pull away from the upper hair lip when scrubbed off from the skin. Potato juice acts as the hair bleaching agent in this blend and is one way on how to remove upper lip hair effectively. The following are what you need and procedure to follow:
You Will Need
- 2 tablespoons yellow lentils
- 1 tablespoon potato juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
What to do:
- Soak the lentils in water overnight.
- Strain them in the morning and grind them with the lemon juice and freshly extracted potato juice
- To this paste, add the honey and mix well.
- Apply this on the upper lip and let it sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Once dried, scrub the paste off.
- Wash your face with water.
- Basil and onion paste
This is one of effective way on how to remove upper lip hair, but it needs someone who is hardworking and determined. You have to remove the thin membranes from between the layers of an onion. These parts are the part that makes this treatment effective in hair removal.
What you need:
- Paste and Mortar
What to do:
- Slice two onions in half, and, using a knife, remove the thin membranes from between the layers of an onion.
- Once you have removed the membranes, add in 10 to 12 fresh basil leaves.
- Use a pestle and mortar to crush the basil leaves and onion membranes, and keep crushing until it forms a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste to any unwanted facial hair, and let it sit for up to 20 minutes. (If you feel your skin burning, you’ve left it too long!)
- Use warm water to wash the paste off your skin.
- Repeat this remedy a few times a week. After about a month, you’ll find the unwanted hair is gone
How to Get Rid of Upper LIP hair overnight
1. Milk and Corn Flour
You are now going to read about the way to use milk and corn flour for the upper lip hair removal. The remedy will show you that there is no need at all to visit your beautician, for resolving the issue.
What you need:
- Milk- 2 tsp
- Corn flour- 1 tsp
What you need to do:
- Take 2 table spoon of milk and 1 table spoon of corn flour
- Mix both these ingredients together well
- The mixture should be like a paste
- Apply the mixture on the upper lip hair
- Leave it as it is for about 30 minutes
- Now peel it off from the upper lip
2. Chickpea Flour
A chickpea flour face pack will help exfoliate your skin to remove dead skin and get rid of lip hair overnight. Also it lightens the color of your skin and facial hair so that they cannot be seen. You can get chickpea flour also known as gram flour or besan can be found in the local market, Indian store and health food store. You need the following when preparing chickpea flour to use on how to remove upper lip hair overnight;
- 1 spoon of gram flour
- 1 table spoon of milk cream
- ½ table spoon milk
What to do:
- Mix together two tablespoons of chickpea flour, one tablespoon of milk cream, one and one half teaspoon of milk, and three-quarter teaspoons of turmeric.
- Apply this thick paste on your face and leave it on for 20 minutes or until it dries.
- Scrub it off using a facial loafer pad or simply a soft cloth dipped in lukewarm water.
- Alternatively, mix one tablespoon of chickpea flour, one-half teaspoon of plain yogurt, and one quarter teaspoon of turmeric. You can also add one-half teaspoon of rose water
- Spread it on your face and leave it on for 20 minutes before scrubbing it off
- Another remedy involves mixing two tablespoons of chickpea flour, one-quarter teaspoon of turmeric and enough milk (about ½ teaspoon) to make a thick, smooth paste.
Threading is one way on how to remove upper lip hair overnight, this technique is mostly used on eyebrows, as well as the lips, cheeks, and chin. The name threading derives from device used which is a cotton threads that are twisted to pull the hair from the root.
Some time it is called tying or khite in Arabic. This technique was mostly used in Indian and nowadays it has spread and become popular method in most of the cities. Threading can be done at home or beauty shops and saloon .For you to use the threading as on way on how remove upper lip hair overnight you need to follow the following steps and procedure.
(a).Twist the thread loop at the middle
- Start by stretching the loop between your hands. Hold the thread so that it is stretched between your thumb and index fingers.
- Put one hand inside each end of the looped thread, with your palms up, before you rotate your hands several times. It might be enough to rotate them twice.
- Roll your right hand in a clockwise direction to twist the thread six or seven times
- Twist one hand clockwise and one counter clockwise. The end result is that this motion should end up twisting the thread in the middle. When you open up your palm and fingers with the thread around it at each end of the thread, you will create a circle of thread at each end with twisted thread in the middle.
(b).Start threading your upper lip hair
- Make sure to thread the upper lip hair in the opposite direction from which direction your hair grows. Notice the direction of hair growth first.
- Place the thread under the upper lip hair that needs removing. You could apply dry loose power on your upper lip hair. That will make it easier for the thread to pull it out.
- Open up the loop and hand in the opposite direction that you want to thread (left hand to thread to the right; right hand to thread to the left). You want to place the twisted section of the thread under the hair that needs removing. When you open and close the loops, the twisted portion of the thread will tug out the hair
How to Remove Upper Lip Hair with Honey
Most of the people are eager, and they use wrong method on how to remove upper lip hair and end up to thickening it and redness of the skin. There may be some electrolysis and laser treatments, but they can leave you with side effects, but you can choose a better alternative way on how to remove upper lip hair without damaging your skin.
Facial hair removal couldn’t deal so much easier, yet there are some methods that you may manipulate it to the full degree as a way to maintain your normal hair and moreover enhance pores and skin first-rate. You could accomplish this with the aid of making use of regular domestic therapies like honey and lemon which you may discover in your homes and reduce it drastically.
You can use the mixture of honey and lemon solution to make a natural hair removal on the lip. This mixture of honey and lemon juice form a sort of wax that can be applied to the skin and lifted away to remove hair from the root. You can make this mixture at home and use it as bellow.
What you need:
- ¼ cups honey
- 2 table spoon lemon juice
What you need to do:
- MIX the honey and lemon juice in a saucepan and heat it until it darkens and thickens then remove it from heat
- Give the mixture time to cool then transfer it to another container
- Use your fingertips to apply the honey was on the upper lip hair then use your face towel to press it.
- Pull away from your skin the face towel in an opposite direction to your hair growth.
How to Remove upper lip Hair at Home immediately without Pain
When your skin is sensitive, how to remove upper lip hair can be a bit difficult as it can leave your skin with bumps, redness and swelling. Most of upper hair removal methods are not appropriate for sensitive skin types. For example Waxing and tweezing can leave the skin on the upper lips flushed, irritated and painful. The following are best way on how to remove upper lip hair without pain:
- Depilatory creams
This cream is specially made for sensitive skin types. The process is pain less since the products are made of less irritating ingredients.
2. Shaving Upper Lip Hair
This is one of quick, simple and coatless method of how to remove upper lip hair. Many people believe shaving upper lip hair make it grow black and thicker which is not true, this is what happens. When you shave hair, it grows back in the same length. This time however, it grows with thick blunt edges giving an illusion of thicker hair which feels rough and stubbly.
- Chosing hair removing devices: beautiful-online.com/Hair_Removal/silkn
- Laser hair removal: https://www.idealimage.com/services/laser-hair-removal.php
- Permanent hair removal: monstercrawler.com
- Hair removing product: goodhousekeeping.com/beauty/anti-aging/a38588/hair-removal-guide-2
- Natural hair product: darkandlovely.co.ke/au_naturale/jumia_Kenya