Are you tired of unwanted hair on your face? Get insight on how to remove face hair permanently naturally with home remedies such as honey and sugar.
How to Remove Face Hair
Anthropologists tell us, humans had a protective coating of hair all over their entire bodies that helped regulate body temperature and protect their skin from the sun. That was back when people look like other primates and used to walk around naked on their four legs and more of our skin was directly exposed to ultraviolet rays than it is nowadays.
As we evolved to a standing position, we no longer needed hair everywhere and we are finding out on how to remove face hair. Although we maintain the same number of hair follicles as apes, most of the hair on our bodies is comparatively fine in texture.
When human is compared with other primates, humans have very little hair on their bodies. However, the hair we have serves various important functions, depending on its location.
Hair collects sweat and protects us from damaging sun rays and from particles of debris and foreign objects that could hurt the skin or enter the body, although most people are try on how to remove face hair so that they look presentable.
In addition to head hair we got the unwanted hair that growth due to imbalance of hormones in the body, irregular menstrual cycle and use of certain medications or due to pregnancy. This unwanted light coating of fine hair grows at our arms, legs, faces and lines our nostrils and ear canals. Humans also grow hair in the pubic and axillary (underarm) areas.
Pubic hair and axillary hair are secondary sex characteristics that develop during puberty in both men and women. Facial hair is also a secondary sex characteristic in men that results from testosterone production. Hair types and amounts vary from person to person and with age, race and individual genetic patterns.
How to Remove Hair from face Permanently Naturally
There are many latest techniques used on how to remove face hair such as waxing, laser hair removal and electrolysis burn, but many people who undergo this type of hair removal end up re-growing face hair after some time, also are costly and cannot be accessed by many people who have unwanted hair on the face.
Considering that, people have switched to bellow ways on how to remove face hair naturally and permanently.
- Lentil and Potatoes
When you mix Potatoes juice with yellow lentil will help you on how to remove face hair effectively. Potatoes have natural bleach properties in them. The combination of these two items will help in making the hair color lighter. It is an Ayurvedic process to get rid of the hair on the face and other parts of the body.
What you need
- One potato
- A bowl of yellow lentil
- One tablespoon of honey
- 4 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Sieve or cloth
What to do:
- You need to yellow lentil in water overnight.
- Peel off the skin of the potato and crush it. Take it in a bowl.
- Remove all the water from the lentil and grind it to make a paste.
- Now you need to extract the juice from the crushed potato and add it to the yellow lentil paste.
- To this mixture add freshly squeezed lemon juice and honey and mix well.
- Apply this mixture on your face and other parts of the body where you have unwanted hair.
- Leave it to rest on your body parts for about 20 to 30 minutes or until the paste completely dries out.
- Now remove the paste from the a-plied area by rubbing your fingers over the paste. The dry lentil paste will pull off the hair from your body as you rub the paste.
- You need to repeat this process two to three times in a fortnight to get rid of unwanted hair complete
- Sugar, Honey and Lemon Mixture
When Sugar mixed with water, lemon and honey is a very good natural way on how to remove face hair. It acts like wax and is very effective in removing unwanted hair growth on face legs and arms. This procedure would be a bit painful as it is more or less similar to waxing and plucking done in beauty shops.
What you need
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of organic honey
- Water (optional to make the paste thinner)
- Cornstarch or all purpose flour- 1 to 2 teaspoons
- Piece of cloth or waxing strip
- Spatula for waxing or butter knife
What to do
- Mix sugar, lemon and honey very well in the bowl.
- Heat this mixture for three minutes in a vessel to make it a smooth, free flowing paste.
- Add water to the paste to attain the desired thickness, allow this mixture to cool at room temperature.
- Make sure you face is clean before applying this mixture, dust your face with cornstarch or all purpose flour.
- After dusting your face apply the paste on the face and cover it with a cloth or waxing strips and press to make it stick on the paste.
- Pull the strip in the opposite direction if your hair growth to effectively remove unwanted hair.
- You can repeat this process whenever you spot unwanted hair growth on your face hands or legs.
- Sugar and Lemon
The mixture of Sugar and lemon juice is used to exfoliating your face and offer natural bleach to your face on how to remove face hair. The lemon juice helps in lightening the color of your facial hair. These ingredients combine help effectively remove hair on your face as well as other parts of the body. It is advisable not to use these ingredients on sensitive parts.
What you need:
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- One small bowl
What to do:
- Mix sugar and water in the small bowl.
- Once the sugar solution is ready, add lemon juice into the bowl and mix well.
- Now apply this sugar and lemon mixture on your face in the direction of hair growth on the face.
- Allow this mixture to rest on your face for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with water after 20 minutes, by rubbing the mixture gently with your hands.
- Repeat this process two to three times a week to see a reduction in facial hair.
- Banana and Oatmeal Scrub
When it comes to Banana, is one of the natural ingredients that can be used on how to remove face hair and unwanted hair from the body when mixed with oatmeal. This combination helps in exfoliating your skin. The banana will help in making your skin soft and supple and oatmeal will act as the cleanser for your skin. Both combine to give unique and effective results.
What you need
- Ripe Banana
- Take a ripe banana and mash it in such a way that it becomes a paste.
- To this bowl of banana paste, add one or two teaspoons of oatmeal and mix it well.
- Apply generous amount of this paste on unwanted hairs on your body and then rub it in circular motion.
- Allow this paste to sit on unwanted hair areas for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it off with water to remove the paste completely.
- Repeat this process two times in a week for a few weeks to get rid of unwanted hair from your body parts as well as face.
How to Remove Face Hair permanently with Home Remedy
Face hair normally occurs in both men and women however it is more common in women than men. Hair on the face is mostly annoying to women. They feel they look unfeminine, unattractive and they become stressed and lose confidence. Almost all parts of the body have hair but when the growth of hair on the face becomes thick and coarse, problems begin.
Unwanted hair grow on different body parts like cheeks, chin and on the upper lip. It becomes a serious problem to the beauty of women. Finding a way on how to remove face hair is possible with different home remedies like the following:
- Gelatin mask for hair remover
Gelatin mask is natural home remedies absolutely worth used on how to remove face hair. No need to go for artificial way of threading or waxing to remove unwanted hair from your face. Simple preparation of gelatin mask at home will be really wonderful and safe to remove hair from face.
What you need:
- A tablespoon of gelatin
- 2-3 drops of lime juice
- 2 spoon of milk and few drops of lavender essential oil
What to do:
- Add all of them in a container and mix.
- You need to microwave the same for 20 seconds and apply it on your face when it is tolerable to skin.
- Wait for the time it is dry and then remove like a peel off
- Rose water and alum
Alum can be a remedy on how to remove face hair from your face. Mostly Indian women use this rosewater and Alum remedy and their skin are hair free. You can now get Alum powder in the market but, if you have Alum Rock at home, that too can be grinded and get the form of a powder.
What you need:
- 2-3 teaspoon alum powder
- Cotton balls and essential oils
What to do
- Take a bowl and add alum powder and rose water in it and mix them together to form a fine paste.
- Use cotton ball and dip it in the mixture and apply it over the area where you have unwanted hair.
- Wait till the mixture dries completely over your skin and form a layer.
- Wash it off with warm water from your face and apply some olive oil in the particular area.
- Repeat this process for 2-3 times to get rid of unwanted hair completely from skin.
- Orange peel
Orange Peel is considered as a boon for face and skincare as it cures blackheads, dead cells, acne, pores, blemishes, dark circles, dry skin, and brightens your face. It can also be applied with milk or curd for extra glow or for removing tan. Also rub your nails with its peel for shine .The peels of the orange should not be thrown when you have consumed juicy oranges as it will help you on how to remove face hair naturally.
For you use orange peel on how to remove face hair, you need.
- Teaspoon of powdered dried orange peel
- Teaspoon of ground almond,
- Spoon of rose water and oatmeal of one teaspoon.
What to do
- Take all in a container and mix well to make a fine paste.
- Apply the paste on your face using your finger tips in circular motion and wait for 10 minutes
- Wash away with Luke warm water.
- Repeat this for 2-3 weeks to have good results.
- Hot wax
Another interesting way on how to remove face hair is by use of hot was. Wax can be easily available at home from the candle. You need to melt that waxes and apply it over your skin when you wish to remove unwanted hair on body.
What you requiring are
- Dark corn syrup, waxing strip,
- 1 cup of sugar vessel
- 2 cup of lemon juice
What to do:
- You need to use a microwave vessel to heat half cup of sugar in it.
- Add the dark corn syrup in it microwave the mixture for a period of 2 -3 minutes.
- Make sure the sugar get dissolved completely in the mixture then add lemon juice
- Let the mixture to cool at warm temperature and apply it over your skin where you wish to remove excess hair.
- Apply it in the positive direction and cover it with the wax strip press it for 5 minutes.
- Finally pull the wax trip in the opposite direction and watch the hairs coming out in the wax strip.
How to Remove Facial Hair Permanently with Honey
Honey being a natural amber-colored sweetener that lends a moistness and rich flavor to cakes and cookies it also provides many benefits as a chemical-free skin care product and remedy on how to remove face hair. Honey’s benefits for skin care work in a few different ways. The chemical makeup of honey gives the substance properties that can speed healing and prevent infection. The smooth, thick texture also keeps moisture close to the skin, which can help your complexion become supple and glowing
Honey and lemon juice can be combined to make a natural solution for how to remove face hair. Together, honey and lemon juice form a sort of wax that can be applied to the skin and lifted away to remove hair from the root. While you can buy honey- or sugar-based waxes, this mixture can be made at home and is costless.
The following are steps and procedure to follow on how to remove facial hair permanently using honey.
What you need:
- 3 cups honey
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- Spatula or tongue depressor
What to do:
- Mix the honey and lemon juice in pan and boil until the mixture darkens and thickens
- Allow the mixture to cool briefly in the pan before transferring to an airtight plastic container to cool at a room temperature or you can it use it when still warm with muslin strips.
- Use your fingertips to gather a handful of the cooled wax then apply to your skin and give it time like 20 min to dry.
- Remove it from the skin by pulling it away from your skin and opposite direction your hair growth.
- Fold the wax over and flatten again for use on another area of skin.
- Repeat this process to remove remaining unwanted hair.
- Wash your face with warm water to remove any residue from the skin.
How can I Stop Hair growth on my Face?
Unwanted or excessive body hair is a problem that no one wants to deal with. This condition is triggered by hormonal fluctuations that occur and can cause a condition known as hirsutism. This makes hair appear in places that normally occur on men and it includes; the chest, back and face. Whether it’s on traditional areas such as your legs or on nontraditional areas such as your face or back, there are some treatments, methods, and natural remedies that might help stop your hair growth.
- Use of electrolysis
This is a procedure where a small needle in placed into a hair follicle and it is zapped with an electrical current. This damages the hair at the follicle level, which stops hair growth in the area. These treatments are typically suited for small areas, though larger areas can be treated over multiple treatments. Look for a qualified electrologist in your area, but be aware. These treatments are expensive.
- Electrolysis is the only permanent form of hair removal, but it does cause some pain.
- If you have PCOS or hirsutism, these treatments will help at first, but the body hair will eventually come back
- Use of Tweezer
Tweezer is a tools used for picking or plucking up objects that are too small to be handled with the human hands, this tool look like scissors. Plucking hairs using this tool is best for small areas of skin. When you pull hairs out, the skin stretches and pulls the hair completely out. Hair growth stops for three to eight weeks,
How do you get rid of Face hair for woman?
If a woman have a lot of hair growing in places where it normally does just for men, like your upper lip, chin, chest, stomach, or back, that’s a condition called hirsutis. This condition is often caused by genes, hormone or medication. The best way on how to remove face hair of this kind on a woman is by:
1. Drink spearmint tea
The consumption of spearmint tea can decrease the levels of androgens, the male testosterone that is one of the major causes of excessive hair growth, in a woman’s blood stream. Buy spearmint tea or fresh spearmint leaves. Drink the tea twice a day for a few weeks to help decrease hair growth.
- Take birth control
If your hair growth is associated with a medical condition such as hirsutism or polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), you may be able to take birth control to help reduce hair growth. Since these two conditions produce an overabundance of androgens, birth control is used to decrease the production of these in the body. The decrease in androgens will slow down hair growth and make it finer and softer than before.
Consult your doctor about hair growth issues associated with these conditions. If you don’t have one of these conditions, you should not take birth control to reduce hair growth unless it is prescribed by your doctor.
- Facial hair remover: goodhousekeeping.com/beauty/anti-aging/
- Causes of facial hair I woman: https://onlinedoctor.lloydspharmacy.com/uk/info/
- How to remove facial hair: https://us.braun.com/en-us/female-hair-removal/all
- Managing facial hair: https://www.pcosdietsupport.com